Below is a list of new procedures for Portable Service employees to make sure that our drivers keep themselves and our customers safe:
- All drivers must wear hard hat with full face shield when servicing units.
- Dirty uniforms must be put in trash bag in warehouse at end of shift to be cleaned by our uniform company and are not to be taken them home. Boots are to be left in warehouse and sprayed down with either Lysol or Pleasant at the end of each shift.
- All trucks will be pressure washed with a bleach mixture at the end of each day. We will have someone responsible to do this starting at 4 pm everyday for the next shift. Gloves should be kept in tool box on side of truck and not in the cab.
- Inside of trucks and gloves must be wiped down with disinfectant at the end of each day. We will also supply each truck with Lysol to be used several times each day.
- Drivers should have 2 pair of gloves, one for servicing units and one for servicing sinks and sanitizer stations. Gloves should be stored separately.
- Drivers should have 2 wands (one for portable restrooms & one for sinks). Those are to be kept separate so no cross contamination occurs.
This is for our drivers safety and our customer’s safety and protection. As more information comes in, we will be adjusting these protocols according to our industry recommendations.