Meet regulatory and other needs at your site.
Get a quick and easy quote today!
Agricultural Toilet Units
With an intensifying level of focus on inspections and enforcement of OSHA, USDA and GAP requirements, it is important to ensure that all employees are able to comply with all regulations. Our experts can help you avoid significant fines and minimize the accidental contamination of valuable produce.
Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) Requirements
- All restroom/sanitation facilities are required to be serviced and cleaned on a scheduled basis.
- Easily understandable signs are posted to instruct employees to wash their hands before beginning or returning to work.
- Employees must wash their hands before beginning or returning to work.
Popular Agriculture Rentals
The Standard Portable is our most economical individual restroom solution and is perfect for small casual gatherings where budget is a consideration. The Standard Portable features a single toilet and urinal.
Handicap Accessible Unit
ADA compliant handicap units allow space for wheelchairs to maneuver and offers access to those needing more room. Call for details!
- Carries 250 gallon holding tanks
- Reliable Service
Fresh Water Tank
- 60 gallon, on-site fresh water delivery system
- On-demand, float controlled water supply
- Low power requirements and GFI protected
- Semi-transparent water storage allows you to easily see fill level
Great for special events, where your guests or caterers want to wash their hands and no public water source is available. These sinks are free standing and self-sufficient and may be placed almost anywhere. Each 2-station sink unit has liquid soap and paper towel dispensers.
Hand sanitizers are a great option when water is not available. Hand sanitizers can be installed in a portable restroom unit.
The most convenient way yet to keep hands clean… even when water is not available! The SaniStand Foam Dispenser with four dispensing units provides enough foam to sanitize the hands of over 5,300 individuals.
Servicing multi-story job sites are a breeze with the sling lift kit for portable toilets. This crane lift kit is designed to meet the daily site needs of high-rise builders and contractors. When you bring the toilets to the workers, your job site stays efficient.
Containment trays can be provided for portable restrooms on request, offering additional security and convenience to our users.